Everett Community College offers several options for those interested in bookkeeping and/or accounting:
- Associate in Business - DTA university transfer degree
- Bookkeeping Certificate - 60 credits.
- Accounting, Associate in Technical Arts degree - 90 credits
The courses within the Associate in Business - DTA university transfer degree program are the same as those offered to students who complete their first 90 credits at a university. The program is designed for those interested in earning an accounting, finance, business administration, marketing, or management Bachelor's degree through a university business school. This degree also satisfies general undergraduate requirements for transfer into an economics Bachelor's degree program whether offered through a university, school of arts and sciences or a business school.
Classes are offered in various formats: online, in class, and in a lab setting. Day and evening classes are scheduled.
Strong skills in writing and mathematics are helpful. In addition, students should have touch-system keyboarding skills and Excel skills. Attention to detail and the ability to organize information are helpful characteristics.
Getting Started at EvCC
Our Enrollment Services office provides information about application, advising, orientation and registration for new and continuing students. Though advising is voluntary, all prospective and current students are invited to contact the Enrollment Services Office, the Educational Planning Center or the office of Counseling and Career Services both located on the 3rd floor of the Parks Building if they would like to speak one-to-one with an advisor about getting started at EvCC.
- Enrollment Services, Parks Student Union, 425-388-9219
- Educational Planning Center, Third Floor Parks Student Union, 425-388-9339
- Counseling and Career Services, Third Floor, Parks Student Union, 425-388-9263
- Business, North and East County Division Office, 425-388-9243
Outcomes occur at multiple levels.