It is easy to get started at the Everett Community College School of Cosmetology. To enroll in the full-time career training program, just follow these simple steps:
- Attend an information session. Follow this link for information session dates/times, or contact the school at 425.259.8283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an application for admission to EvCC.
- Complete the Compass test. A testing fee of $30 is required. For more information, contact the testing center at 425.388.9288
- Meet with instructors to review your test results and receive your completed registration form, signed by the Cosmetology instructors. Call for an appointment at 425.259.8285 or 425.259.8288
- Complete the registration form and pay your tuition at the Enrollment Services, in the Parks Student Union. Enrollment Services contact information: 425.388.9219 or by email at email@example.com
Optional: Apply for financial aid online . For more information regarding financial aid, contact their office at 425.388.9280