If you enjoy working with people and have a creative flair, a career in Cosmetology might be for you! At Everett Community College School of Cosmetology you will be inspired and trained by the best educators. Develop your skills by working with real clientele in a salon setting that will prepare you for a successful cosmetology career.
Our curriculum will provide you with critical thinking and knowledge of all phases of hair, skin and nail care, along with health and safety procedures in today’s ever changing cosmetology industry.
- Low cost tuition
- Certificate of Completion
- Associate in Technical Arts Degree
- Program Length: Approximately 5 quarters
- 1730 credited clock hours
- Small class size
- Financial Aid available
- Tuition Deferral Process: "20-40 Pay Plan"
- Individual instruction from certified instructors
- 100% passing rate for Washington State Practical and Written Licensure Exams
- Internship Opportunities
- Part-time program for High School Seniors
- Some of the EvCC campus services available: