Taking college classes at EvCC's East County Campus in Monroe? These EvCC Library services and resources are available to you.
From simple questions to large research projects, the Ask a Librarian service can help.
- Chat - Online chat is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including quarter breaks. Librarians from Everett Community College and around the country can answer your library reference questions.
- Email - When you need a simple answer, email your question to librarians from Everett Community College. Your question will be answered within 24 hours. Note: If you need immediate help, please use the Chat service.
- Phone - Call the library at 425-388-9354 to talk directly with our reference librarians during regular library hours.
- In Person - Visit the Everett Community College Library (Parks Student Union, first floor, 2000 Tower St. Everett 98201) to get in-person help from our reference librarians during regular library hours.
Need a computer? The East County Campus has laptops available for students to rent each quarter. Rental price is $20.00 for the quarter. Also available for students are graphing calculators, the rental price for the calculators is $15. per quarter. Rentals begin during the first week of each quarter.
As an EvCC student, you can tap into a wide range of resources from any computer with an Internet connection. Start at the library's main page. You may be prompted to enter your student ID number and last name.
Here are a few examples of the resources you can browse:
- ProQuest - More than 3,900 journals, newspapers and magazines, including The Herald in Everett.
- Historic New York Times - Newspaper articles from 1851-2003.
- Science Direct - Full-text articles in thousands of journals in the physical sciences, engineering, life sciences and health sciences. Citations (but no full-text) are available for articles in the social sciences.