We have designed a brochure that may give you useful information. A printable copy is available here. Tech Prep also has a newsletter that is sent out periodocially throughout the school year. If you do not receive a copy (sent electronically) let us know so we can add your name and address to our mailing.
High School Teachers
- Speak with your CTE Director if you have a class you would like to form an articulation around.
- Your CTE director will contact us and provide a class syllabus and class framework. This information should be scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Material will be reviewed and college courses that match the syllabus and class framework will be considered for articulation. Please allow time for this review process as college faculty will review all material submitted and determine which Couse Information matches the syllabus and framework.
- Once the review process is complete, your CTE Director will be notified of the outcome and if the high school class is able to be articulated.
- The high school teacher is put in contact with the college faculty.
- An articulation is drawn up and signed by the high school and college designees.