Prior to receiving a permission code to register, all students must have the following requirements in their Complio account:
- All immunization records uploaded and 100% compliant.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Provider CPR card.
- Certificate of Completion for a seven contact hour HIV/AIDS education course.
- Proof of Healthcare Coverage
- 100 clinical rotation hours AND 100 successful phlebotomies are required for completion of the program. The student can expect to attend clinical rotation Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, for approximately 2.5 weeks. It is the student's responsibility to make the arrangements required in their personal lives and schedule to accommodate the clinical rotation.
- Efforts will be made to accommodate the student's placement requests. However, the student may be required to commute up to 35 miles from campus if the clinical placement requires it.
- During HLTH 221 there is one mandatory seminar per week in the evening on campus. Clinical rotations will be arranged by the Clinical Coordinators to make attendance possible.
- Our clinical partner clinics contractually agree to host our students at their prerogative and can terminate the clinical rotation at any time per their discretion.