Nursing Assistant Program Outcomes
- Employ effective communication with clients, families, and other professionals within the context of the environment
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the ethical and legal framework of nursing.
- Utilize multiple resources to create an environment that promotes the client’s self esteem, dignity, safety, and comfort.
- Recognize their role in shaping health care delivery.
- Demonstrate commitment, accountability, integrity, and discretionary judgment in their nursing practice.