Engineering and Computer Science at EvCC
EvCC offers an extensive engineering and computer science curriculum with all of the classes needed to transfer as a Junior in a variety of disciplines. At EvCC we focus on hands-on learning that goes beyond the textbook to provide real world experiences and active problem solving. We also offer evening classes for students looking to continue their education while working.
Think engineering or computer science is for you? Engineers are problem solvers who search for quicker, better, and less expensive ways to use the force and materials of nature to meet today’s challenges. It is helpful to have the following traits: a solid mathematical and scientific foundation, interest in solving problems, perseverance, the ability to work accurately and systematically, and a basic understanding of the economics and environmental context in which engineering is practiced.
If this sounds like you, set up an appointment with an adviser today to get started.
For Engineering Students: https://evcc_engineering.youcanbook.me/
For Computer Science Students: https://evcc_cs.youcanbook.me/
Websites at common transfer institutions
- Washington State University at Everett University Center - Mechanical engineering degree
- Central Washington University Industrial & Engineering Technology
- Eastern Washington University Department of Engineering & Design
- Seattle University College of Science & Engineering
- University of Washington College of Engineering
- Washington State University College of Engineering & Architecture
- Western Washington University Department of Engineering Technology