Ocean Research College Academy
The Ocean Research College Academy (ORCA) is a community of active, responsible and inquisitive learners who grow through rigorous and integrated studies grounded in the marine environment.
Our core outcomes for ORCA are:
- Students engage in active exploration and research, independently and collaboratively.
- Students apply conceptual understanding and an interdisciplinary approach in novel situations.
- Students engage in reflective activities to develop understanding and create personal meaning.
- Students communicate to a variety of audiences in multiple contexts using diverse approaches.
- Students deliberately and strategically plan for their future.