How Can I Pay For My Child Care?
Students have several options:
- We offer Quarterly Contracts payable on the 25th of the month prior to child care.
- Students who participate in our ECEAP program can also contract for additional wrap-around care.
- Families can make payments on-line or at the Cashier's office in the Parks Building; there is a $25.00 late fee for past due payments.
- Students can work with their Financial Aid Officer to request that their assistance cover part or all of their childcare expenses.
- Working Connections provides State subsidized childcare through DSHS, the Department of Social and Health Services.
- VOA, Volunteers of America, offers assistance for families based on need.
- BFET, a program for students that are not working but are food stamp eligible through DSHS. Other requirements exist surrounding area of study on campus. Please contact BFET for more information.
- If an outside Foundation, Scholarship or Employer will be financially supporting your childcare expenses, we will help facilitate the process.