Mandatory Entry Advising

If you have:

  1. Applied to the college
  2. Received your student ID number
  3. Completed your Mandatory Online Orientation
  4. Taken the placement test

Then you are ready to meet with an Academic Advisor for entry advising.

Advising is mandatory for all new degree seeking students. There are a few exceptions. You can come in and see us during our walk-in hours in Rainier Hall 104.

Are you a new student with previous college coursework from another school?

  1. Complete the Transfer Credit Evaluation form Acrobat PDF Reader Icon
  2. Complete the Placement Test Waiver form Acrobat PDF Reader Icon (if you qualify)
  3. Attach a copy of your unofficial transcripts
  4. Request official transcripts from all previous colleges to be sent to EvCC Enrollment Services

Advising for Continuing Students

Meet with a faculty advisor to create a Degree Plan so you can stay on track! You must get this done prior to registering for your third quarter.

Who's my faculty advisor and what will we talk about?  Look up and contact faculty that can help you create a quarter by quarter plan for the degree you wish to complete.

  • Talk about your major
  • Select classes
  • Create or update your Degree Plan
  • Stay on track and graduate!