Peers Reaching Out to Promote Educational Learning Success
The goals of PROPELS Mentoring are to improve student skills that support completion of student achievement initiative transitional objectives, including earning a high school equivalency (GED), completing pre-college math and/ or English, and earning the first 15 to 30 college credits.
PROPELS Mentoring Objectives:
- Provide additional support to all students
- Provide students with information resources ex. how to access student email, navigate CANVAS
- Monitor the success of student completion of basic skills
- Provide a student-to-student open platform for discussing challenges they face on and off campus
- Help students to overcome obstacles
- Help students achieve academic and career goals
- Promote "Student Life"
- Promote Student Involvement
PROPELS Mentoring partners with the following student resources: