Peers Reaching Out to Promote Educational Learning Success
The goals of project PROPELS are to improve student skills that support completion of student achievement initiative transitional objectives, including earning a high school equivalency (GED), completing pre-college math and/ or English, and earning the first 15 to 30 college credits.
- Provide additional support to all students
- Provide students with information resources ex. how to access student email, navigate CANVAS
- Monitor the success of mentees completion of basic skills
- Provide a student-to-student open platform for discussing challenges they face on and off campus
- Help mentees to overcome obstacles
- Help mentees achieve academic and career goals
- Promote "Student Life"
- Promote Student Involvement
PROPELS partners with the following student resources: