In addition to providing programs for students, the Outreach, Diversity & Equity Center’s staff is available to support staff, faculty, and community organizations. Here are some of the services offered:
- Presentations on topics related to diversity, gender and equality.
- Information and resources on topics related to diversity, gender and equality.
- Faculty resources and training to enhance diversity in instruction, curriculum and pedagogy.
- Funding for training, programs, and activities at the campus aimed at improving the academic success of students of color and/or supporting campus diversity goals.
- Sponsor/Co-Sponsor lectures and events.
- Information on local, regional and national workshops and conferences.
Contact the Outreach, Diversity and Equity: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.388.9306