Use EvCC's Financial Aid Portal to check your Financial Aid status online.
The Financial Aid Office has transitioned to paperless notifications. It is the student's responsibility to check the portal regularly. The portal allows students to view their financial aid status and awards.
Please note that awarding for financial aid is based on the EvCC academic year that starts Summer Quarter and ends Spring Quarter. The proceeding Summer Quarter is the start of a new academic year and requires a new FAFSA application to be submitted for financial aid eligibility to be determined. Please refer to deadlines for each academic year.
The Financial Aid Portal will allow you to view the following:
- My Awards: View your financial aid awards.
- Additional Information: See personalized messages from the Financial Aid Office.
- Information We Need From You: See what documentation you are required to submit.
- Dates in 'date received' field indicate when the item was submitted.
- The label 'empty' indicates no data to report at this time.
Note: If you see 'Award Letter' in the section titled, "Information We Need from You" please note this is notification of your award and requires no action.
Important Notice: Many forms are electronic. For example, the EvCC Information Sheet is an Echosign online form. When you complete and submit it, the form comes directly to us. You will receive a copy of your form in your email for confirmation. Rest assured that the portal will be updated in 7-10 business days due to the volume of forms coming in.
How to login
You will need to submit an online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be able to log into the Financial Aid Portal.
- Username = Social Security Number
- Password = Date of Birth, enter it in the mmddyy format, with no slashes
- Select Award Year after logging into the Portal. The default year now is 2016-17.
Important: Close the browser when you are finished!
In order to protect the confidentiality of your records, you must logout and exit the browser software when you are finished. Exiting will erase your records, so the next person using this computer cannot view them.
By logging on this Student Services application, you are certifying that the information you both enter and access belongs to you, the student. Logging in with someone else's information constitutes improper use of this system and is a violation of state and federal privacy laws.