To EvCC's 49,000 square foot Walt Price Student Fitness Center located at 2206 Tower Street, near the Everett Transit Center’s College Station and EvCC’s main campus.
The center offers many services including classrooms for physical education and health programs, a gym with retractable bleacher seating for 2,250, a cardio and weight training room, climbing wall, running track, a multi-purpose small gym and offices for faculty and staff. Interested in utilizing the many great rooms and equipment in our facility? Check out the Who can use the Fitness Center page to see how you are able to get your Quarterly Pass.
Fitness Center Hours
Fitness Center Standard Operating Hours
Please check out the Fitness Center Open Gym page for the open gym hours of each room in our facility.
Upcoming Fitness Center Events and Closures
- April 21st-23rd: Walt Price Student Fitness Center will be closed for the NW Aerials - USA Gymnastics Washington Compulsory State Meet.
- April 24th: The Court Area will be closed for event setup beginning at 11:00am.
- April 25th: The Court Area & Running Track will be closed for the EvCC Foundation Benefit Breakfast and will re-open after 2:00pm.
- May 3rd: The Court Area & Running Track will be closed for the Campfire Auction.
- May 5th: The Court Area will be closed for event setup.
- May 6th-7th: Walt Price Student Fitness Center will be closed for the 64th Annual Gem & Mineral Show.
- May 25th: The Court Area & Running Track will be closed beginning at 11:00am for the Everett PTSA Council Award Recognition Banquet.
May 26th: The Court Area will be closed for event teardown and will re-open at 10:00am.
Please note that the locker rooms may be closed an hour and a half prior as well as for the duration of athletic events hosted at EvCC. The 3rd floor running track will also be closed during these activities. Be sure to check the Athletics webpage for upcoming events.
During classes or events, the fitness center's basketball court, cardio and weight room, and other spaces may be unavailable. The running track, climbing wall, and second floor open equipment area are available when the Walt Price Student Fitness Center is open. During events certain areas, up to and including the entire Walt Price Student Fitness Center, may be closed for the duration of the event.
Athletics Contact Information
Sue Snow, Assistant Athletic Director at (425)-388-9327.