Welcome To EvCC's 49,000 square foot Walt Price Student Fitness Center located at 2206 Tower Street, near the Everett Transit Center’s College Station and EvCC’s main campus.
The center offers many services including classrooms for physical education and health programs, a gym with retractable bleacher seating for 2,250, a cardio and weight training room, climbing wall, running track, a multi-purpose small gym and offices for faculty and staff. Interested in utilizing the many great rooms and equipment in our facility? Check out the Who can use the Fitness Center page to see how you are able to get your Quarterly Pass.
Walt Price Fitness Center Hours
Effective Fall Quarter 2017 thru Spring Quarter 2018
- Winter Break hours start December 11th and end January 7th.
- Hours will be Monday through Friday 7:00am-7pm, closed Saturday 23rd and 30th.
- The EvCC Campus will be closed December 24th through January 1st and reopen January 2nd.
- Hours January 2nd through January 5th will be 7am-7pm, closed Saturday January 6th.
The Walt Price Fitness Center will resume normal hours January 8th as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 6:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am-3:00pm
- Sunday Closed.
Please check out the Fitness Center Open Gym page for the open gym hours of each room in our facility.
Upcoming Fitness Center Events and Closures
- Home Volleyball games and Home Basketball games *Please check schedule at the door
- Please note that the locker rooms may be closed an hour and a half prior as well as for the duration of athletic events hosted at EvCC. The 3rd floor running track will also be closed during these activities. Be sure to check the Athletics webpage for upcoming events.
During classes or events, the fitness center's basketball court, cardio and weight room, and other spaces may be unavailable. The running track, climbing wall, and second floor open equipment area are available when the Walt Price Student Fitness Center is open. During events certain areas, up to and including the entire Walt Price Student Fitness Center, may be closed for the duration of the event.
Fitness Center Contact Information
- Main Information Line: (425)-388-9181
- Jan Allen, Program Coordinator at (425)-388-9323
- Damal Griffin-Neil, Program Coordinator at (425)-388-9514
Athletics Contact Information
- Sue Snow, Assistant Athletic Director at (425)-388-9327
- Garet Studer, Athletic Director at (425)-388-9328