Location: Parks Student Union Room 209
Hours of Operation
Hours our subject to vary during quarter breaks.
Services and Materials Provided:
- General Information and Referral
- Posting Flyers
- Emergency Messages
- On-campus mail
- ASB Informational Documents
- Events & Activities Materials
- Quarterly Activities Calendar
- See the Paperclip for many more services for students by students!
Looking for Student Job Opportunities?
Student LIFE offers many employment opportunities to students enrolled in at least 10 credits (6 credits for ASB Senate) and a quarterly and cumulative GPA of at least 2.5. Executive Council, Programs Board and Publicity Services positions are hired during the beginning of Fall and Spring quarters... just look for the Job Opportunities brochure. Applications are accepted throughout the year for Student Ambassadors positions.
To apply, drop you completed Student LIFE Job Application off at the Student LIFE Office.