Everett Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) , an accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. First accredited in 1948, EvCC’s accreditation was reaffirmed on the basis of a full-scale evaluation in April 2010.
The following reports document EvCC's accreditation process since the year 2000:
- Accreditation - 2013 Year Three NWCCU Accreditation Letter
- Accreditation - 2013 NWCCU Commendations and Recommendations
- Accreditation - 2013 EvCC Year Three Report and Response to Recommendations
- Accreditation - 2011 NWCCU Response to 2011 EvCC Year One Report
- Accreditation - 2011 EvCC Year One Report and Response to Recommendations
- Accreditation - 2010 NWCCU Commendations & Recommendations
- Accreditation - 2010 NWCCU Report
- Accreditation - 2010 EvCC Self Study
- Accreditation - 2010 EvCC Appendix
- Accreditation - 2008 NWCCU Report
- Accreditation - 2000 EvCC Self-Study
The Everett Community College Registered Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing , 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, phone: 404-975-5000.
The Everett Community College Medical Assisting Certificate Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org ) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL, 33756, phone: 727-210-2350.
The Everett Community College Corporate & Continuing Education Center is approved by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) to offer academic clock hours and complies with the Continuing Education Program Approval Standards. Additionally, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are also available.