Administrative Services encompasses several departments dedicated to the development of employees, the efficient operation of the College, and delivery of critical services.
Administrative Services include:
College Financial Services
Provides financial and budgeting services to the campus community.
Plans, develops, implements and evaluates Human Resource practices.
Oversees purchasing, contracting, receiving, surplussing, inventory, mail room services and printing.
Visit the Upcoming Events and Resource Seminars page for information on upcoming job fairs, events and seminars.
- There are many resources and opportunities for professional development at EvCC for faculty and staff.
- A committee of employees dedicated to helping make EvCC a place where employees can connect.
- A committee of employees with a common goal to provide opportunities to employees for professional growth, development, improving performance, morale, job satisfaction and more.
- EvCC employees have legal reporting obligations under Title IX and state law.
- Not sure how to streamline your departments' processes? Lean equips facilitators and opens doors for participants to take the reigns on building solid, efficient processes for the workplace.