Logistics Operations employees oversee purchasing, contracting, receiving, campus surplus and inventory, mail services and the printing vendor for the College.
Email Contact List for Logistics Operations
- Purchasing questions/ concerns: email@example.com
- Surplus items or needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing questions/concerns: email@example.com
- Shipping or receiving questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contracts questions/concerns: email@example.com
- Printing via Ricoh (vendor, not MFD) questions/ concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Info about Logistics Operations
- The Logistics Operations department handles all mailing, shipping and receiving services for EvCC, including large automation or bulk mailings.
- There is a customer service window located between the Mail Service Center and the Shipping/ Receiving warehouse in Logistics Operations. This allows staff to provide personal customer service for those who walk in, and expedites the sorting and delivery processes.
- Logistics Operations employees are the liaisons for the campus and the contracted printing vendor when needed. Please contact the IT Help Desk at (425) 388-9333 or email email@example.com for assistance with any of the MFDs located around the campus.
- The inventory of campus equipment is managed by the Logistics Operations team.
- Logistics Operations staff oversee the processing and disposal of campus surplus items. The sale of surplus items are through an auction site, PublicSurplus.com. Anyone can bid on the lots containing gently used items from the College. Visit our Surplus Sales Information page to view current auctions. For additional information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Surplus staff at (425) 388-9511.
- Our institution has elected to defer implementation of federal grant funded purchase regulations under 2 C.F.R. 200 until July 1, 2017; until such time we will continue with such procurements under OMB circular A-110.