Welcome to Faculty Professional Learning at Everett Community College!
These pages are designed to help you, our faculty, learn more about best practices in teaching and learning at Everett Community College. Our pages have information about general professional development issues and opportunities, ideas for books to add to your must read list, blogs and podcasts that feature some of the most interesting ideas about the classroom we’ve come across, and ideas that will help inform your work and professional growth.
Teacher learning and professional development never really ends, but is a career-long pursuit by educators. There are many challenges in our profession! To help you improve your teaching and learning over time, we hope to provide you with ideas for enhancing your teaching, including:
- Getting Feedback on Teaching
- Developing Instructional Skills and Materials
- Improving Course/Program Design and Alignment
- Consulting with eLearning professionals about Teaching and Learning Issues
- Learning More About Teaching and Enhancing Student Learning