Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County provides a wide variety of services for those who have or are experiencing domestic or intimate partner violence. They provide comprehensive services that are free and confidential to community members. Their services include:
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 425-252-2873
- Emergency shelter
- General and legal advocacy
- Support groups
- Domestic violence education.
General and legal advocacy can include talking through options moving forward such as seeking a criminal protection order and reporting the abuse to police. This provides the opportunity to talk through your options and ask questions before making any decisions.
Providence provides a comprehensive set of services for those who have experienced assault and/or abuse. "At Providence Intervention Center for Assault and Abuse, our goal is to promote emotional physical healing for people victimized by sexual or physical violence by providing:
- 24-hour crisis line 425-525-4800 (TTY 425-258-7081)
- Medical and legal advocacy
- Medical examinations
- Support group services
- Community education and referrals"
All advocacy services are provided free of charge. Interpreter services are also available.
Dawson's Place provides all the core services needed by children who have experienced violence or sexual abuse so that families only have to go to one place to receive everything they need. Dawson's Place has a clinic for medical exams, provides counseling services, utilizes kid friendly spaces, and therapy animals to support children who are seeking support and recovering. Although Dawson's Place is a child advocacy center, they provides many services for individuals up to the age of 22. Dawson's Place website provides a wealth of additional information, including information regarding:
- Providence Intervention Center for Assault & Abuse
- Compass Health - Child Advocacy Program (CAP)
- Snohomish County Sherriff's Office - Special Investigations Unit
- Snohomish County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Department of Social and Health Services - Children's Administration
Everett Community College employees may receive professional, confidential, and no-cost crisis counseling from the Washington State Employee Assistance Program. See their website for additional information or call them directly at: 360-753-3260.