Having Troubles with the Online Title IX Training?
We have received feedback that some are finding themselves stuck in the middle of a module while taking the online Title IX training. Here are a few tips to help if you are finding yourself stuck. The key is finding the correct place to click on the page so that you can advance.
1) I started the training but took a break. How do I log in again? Follow this link http://el.lawroom.com/login.asp to return to the login screen for the LawRoom Title IX training. Each employee is assigned a unique username and password; this information was emailed to you when the training was assigned. Search for the email, titled "Everett Community College Course," to find your username and password.
2) Look for pictures, each should have a check mark. If you are stuck on a page with pictures of people, click on each image. When you click on the image, you will be taken to another page with a scenario. Read or listen to the scenario and then answer the question about the scenario. Once you have answered the question correctly, you will be taken back to the page with the pictures again. You should now have a check mark in the top right corner of the picture. Click on the next picture and repeat this process until every picture has a check mark in the top right corner. You will then be able to advance to the next slide.
3) Look for a tab with light gray text at the top or in the middle of the page. Some of the screens have a tab with light gray text at the top or in the middle of the page. Click on this tab. You will be brought to a new screen with text. Read the page and, if there are more, click on the next tab with light gray text until you have read all of the pages. Now you will be able to advance to the next slide.
4) Look for an "X" at the top right corner of the page. On some pages, the "X" might be fairly faint. Click the "X" and you will advance to the next page.
5) Look for a blue circle in the middle of the page. Some pages have a blue circle, usually with symbol in the middle of the circle. Click on the circle and you will be taken to another page with more information. After you have read that page, go back and click on the next blue circle until you have read all of the pages. Now you will be able to advance to the next slide.
Still having troubles? Call or email your Title IX Coordinator, Becky Lamboley, at 425-388-9271, or TitleIXCoordinator@everettcc.edu