Welcome to the Everett Community College online course catalog. It is presented in two forms.
- You can search for courses or programs in the catalog by Course Number or Department using the menu below.
- You can review descriptions of the College's history, programs, services, policies and procedures by viewing or downloading the current catalog in PDF format located in the right bar.
In Summer of 2008 EvCC adopted "Common Course Numbers". Check out the Common Course Numbers (CCN) for more information.Manufacturing Technology / Precision Machining - Engineering Technology - Composites Technology - Welding and Fabrication - Technical Design (CAD)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology is a set of related degrees that address the career pathway of manufacturing across the full range of design to finished product. These related programs are Technical Design (Computer Aided Design), Welding and Fabrication, Precision Machining and Composites. A core curriculum provides all students with an exposure to the principles of manufacturing operations, applied technology, industrial safety, problem solving in technical applications, creation and application of computerized design, and general college competencies. Beyond this foundation students choose a field of expertise and specialize in their chosen program area.
- AAS - DTA code (if applicable)
- C - Communication Skills
- NS - Natural Science
- H - Humanities
- R - Human Relations
- SS - Social Sciences
- NS-L - Natural Science Lab
- Q - Quantitative Skills
- TE - Transfer Elective (A list)
- D - Diversity course