Real-world training for career professionals.
- Develop new skills and achieve your professional goals
- Increase your value to your employer
- Explore a new career path
- Make yourself more marketable
Professional Certificate Programs
EvCC's certificate programs are designed to equip you with the job-ready skills that are in demand with employers. Courses are designed for the working professional with evening and weekend course offerings at multiple locations. Participants may choose to attend part-time or full-time. The estimated time for program completion is 4-12 months.
- Business Intelligence Implementation Certificate
- Conventional and CNC Machine Operator Series
- Electronics & Troubleshooting Certificate
- High Performance Management Certificate
- Human Resources Management Certificate
- IT Professional Cloud Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Manufacturing Operations Management Certificate
- Next Level Leadership Institute
- Non-Profit Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Certificate
- SQL Server Developer Certificate
Apply your training toward a bachelor's degree
Take charge of your future and earn a Bachelor of Arts in Management - Organizational Excellence, also known as BAM, a partnership between Everett Community College and City University of Seattle. Learn more about BAM >
If you are a company representative looking for training for your employees, our business classes can be customized for your organization and provided at any of our training locations or on-site at your company. Funding to train your employees may also be available. Contact Ray Kubista at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-267-0162 for more information.