Everett Community College's A&P Test Prep Program is designed to prepare participants to test for an FAA Mechanic’s Certificate with an Airframe, Powerplant or A&P rating. The Oral and Practical courses take place at Everett Community College’s Aviation School on Paine Field located at 9711 32nd Place West, Bldg C-82 in Everett, WA. To get started, sign up for a free information session.
The program is comprised of 3 Oral & Practical Exam Prep courses:
- General Knowledge--Oral and Practical Exam Prep (20 hours)
- Airframe--Oral and Practical Exam Prep: (20 hours)
- Powerplant--Oral and Practical Exam Prep: (20 hours)
A computer-guided Written Knowledge Test (WKT) Prep course.
(NOTE: You must have a signed 8610-2 in hand to take the actual FAA test)
You must enroll in the General Knowledge course and either Airframe, Powerplant, or both.
However, if you already have a rating in either Airframe or Powerplant you do not need to enroll in the General Knowledge course.
To be accepted into the A&P Test Prep Program, participants must meet the following criteria:
1. English language proficiency
2. Relevant aviation industry work experience
3. A signed 8610 form or intent to pursue one for Airframe, Powerplant, or both
Schedule of courses:
Contact us at email@example.com for alternative dates.