Class Schedule - Winter 2018 (January 8 - March 23)
Revised 12/13/2017 06:45 AM
See the World Languages section of this schedule.
Students with previous knowledge of Chinese should take the online computerized placement test at the following website: http://www.perpetualworks.com/students/register (a $10 fee applies). Or, if you wish, you can still consult with the course instructor.
|Item||Course #||Sec.||Course Title||Days||Times||Crd.||Open||WL|
|2614||CHIN& 122||A||Chinese II||TTh||7:40am||5.0||15|
|2618||CHIN& 123||A||Chinese III||TTh||7:40am||5.0||15|
- A Annual Course. Courses determined to be part of the Annual Class Schedule.
- D Diversity course. This course satisfies the diversity requirement for all associate degrees.
- EC Course is taught at one of several east Snohomish County locations: Lake Tye Building, Monroe High School or Park Place Middle School in Monroe; Snohomish High School or Glacier Peak High School in Snohomish.
- H Hybrid course; a portion of the work is done online. You must have reliable Internet access or you may use an EvCC open student computer lab. Class meets weekly on campus. Online fee: tuition/fees + $2.65 per credit.
a class that provides an opportunity to do honors-level coursework, which, once completed will appear
on the student's transcripts as
- LC Learning Community
- OL Online course. EvCC Online courses begin the first day of the quarter. WAOL Online courses begin at a later date (check the current start date for the quarter). Online fee: tuition/fees + $2.65 per credit. See eLearning for more information
- WE Web Enhanced classes are face-to-face courses that require the use of Canvas or other web-based tools. Web enhanced classes: tuition/fees + $2.65 per credit.