Class Schedule - Winter 2018 (January 8 - March 23)
Revised 01/18/2018 11:45 AM
See the World Languages section of this schedule.
Students with previous knowledge of Spanish should take the online computerized placement test at the following website: http://www.perpetualworks.com/students/register (a $10 fee applies).
|Item||Course #||Sec.||Course Title||Days||Times||Crd.||Open||WL|
|7980||SPAN 111||S||Conversational Spanish I||W||5:00pm||2.0||5|
|7982||SPAN 112||S||Conversational Spanish II||W||5:00pm||2.0||5|
|7984||SPAN 113||S||Conversational Spanish III||W||5:00pm||2.0||5|
|7986||SPAN& 121||OL||Spanish I||5.0||2|
|7990||SPAN& 121||A||Spanish I||MTWTh||8:50am||5.0||FULL||1|
|7992||SPAN& 121||B||Spanish I||MTWTh||11:10am||5.0||FULL||3|
|7994||SPAN& 122||OL||Spanish II||5.0||FULL||1|
|7996||SPAN& 122||HN||Spanish II||MTWTh||7:40am||5.0||16|
|7998||SPAN& 122||B||Spanish II||MW||10:00am||5.0||9|
|8000||SPAN& 122||C||Spanish II||TTh||10:00am||5.0||8|
|8002||SPAN& 122||MO||Spanish II||Canceled||12:40pm||5.0||Canceled|
|8004||SPAN& 122||HY||Spanish II||M||5:00pm||5.0||16|
|8020||SPAN& 222||A||Spanish V||MW||12:20pm||5.0||14|
- A Annual Course. Courses determined to be part of the Annual Class Schedule.
- D Diversity course. This course satisfies the diversity requirement for all associate degrees.
- EC Course is taught at one of several east Snohomish County locations: Lake Tye Building, Monroe High School or Park Place Middle School in Monroe; Snohomish High School or Glacier Peak High School in Snohomish.
- H Hybrid course; a portion of the work is done online. You must have reliable Internet access or you may use an EvCC open student computer lab. Class meets weekly on campus. Online fee: tuition/fees + $2.65 per credit.
a class that provides an opportunity to do honors-level coursework, which, once completed will appear
on the student's transcripts as
- LC Learning Community
- OL Online course. EvCC Online courses begin the first day of the quarter. WAOL Online courses begin at a later date (check the current start date for the quarter). Online fee: tuition/fees + $2.65 per credit. See eLearning for more information
- WE Web Enhanced classes are face-to-face courses that require the use of Canvas or other web-based tools. Web enhanced classes: tuition/fees + $2.65 per credit.