Choose Everett Community College’s Corporate & Continuing Education Center to host your next business meeting, conference, corporate event, or training session.
The Corporate & Continuing Education Center recently completed an extensive renovation resulting in the expansion of 12 classrooms with state-of-the-art teaching equipment, computer labs with the most up-to-date software, wireless internet throughout the building, a meeting room for up to 50 people, and more free parking.
Book your next event with CCEC!
Classroom with seating up to 50
Computer lab with seating for 18
Private conference room with seating for 12
Classroom with seating for 35
- Conveniently located near I-5 and Hwy 526 in South Everett on Seaway Blvd. across from Fluke Corp. and Boeing-Everett. View a map to Corporate & Continuing Education Center.
- Restaurants, shopping, and lodging close by
- Tranquil, tree-lined setting (walking distance to wildlife refuge trails)
- Free parking
Flexible room set-ups and scheduling
- Monday-Thursday, 7am-9pm
- Friday & Saturday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Rooms available
- Friendly, reliable staff
- Catering recommendations available
|Space||1-4 Hours||Up to 8 Hours|
|Classrooms: 1-40 person capacity||$175||$325|
|Computer Labs: 1-15 person capacity||$495||$645|
|Leasing Rooms/Office||contact us for information|
*Non-Profit rates available.