EvCC Resource Stewardship--Sustainability in (and out of) the Classroom:
- We seek financial stability by developing strong and diverse revenue streams.
- We invest in our employees.
- We invest in physical facilities to enhance the learning environment.
- We practice environmental, economic, and social sustainability across the campus.
- We are responsible stewards of our limited resources – proactive in fiscal planning and efficient in our practices.
EvCC has developed a range of classes that include sustainability components including hands-on as well as classroom learning
Below: STEM Whitehorse Garden; Student lead sustainability education campaign; LEED tours and training.
Below: EvCC Early Learning Center (ELC) youngsters learn from master gardners; EvCC Campus as a living sustainable classroom; Liberty Hall 19kw solar demonstration project;and EvCC's greenhouse/classroom.