Everett Community College has many avenues for potential apprenticeships. View the information below to choose which pathways is the best fit for you.
Snohomish County PUD
EvCC is partnered with Snohomish County PUD to offer the Lineman apprenticeship. Potential apprentices must contact PUD directly to inquire if they are accepting applications. More information
Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee
EvCC is also partnered with Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee (AJAC) to offer the following manufacturing apprenticeship programs:
- Machining (Aircraft-Oriented)
- Precision Metal Fabrication (PMF)
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Tool & Die Maker
- Plastic Process Technician
Potential apprentices must contact AJAC directly to see which programs will be available if you qualify for the program. You can do so by calling 206-764-7940 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. More information
Multi-Occupational Trades ATA Degree
The Multi-Occupational Trades ATA is a degree pathway for individuals who have completed an approved apprenticeship program through one of Everett CC’s apprenticeship partners. More information
Online Resources for Apprenticeship Training
Get up to date information about apprenticeships directly from the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries website. Here you will find answers to your questions regarding how to become an apprentice as well as other comprehensive information related to Apprenticeship Programs available in Washington State.
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries Apprenticeship homepage
- Apprenticeship Registration and Tracking System (ARTS)
- Obtain a report of apprenticeship programs in a specific county in Washington State
- Apprenticeship programs by occupation lookup page
- How to Become an apprentice
Collegewide, students work to achieve the Everett Community College Core Learning Outcomes.
All Workforce Training Programs prepare students to be job ready: technically competent, ethically grounded, and skilled in collaboration and workplace norms.