As concerns grow about reducing liability, healthcare professionals need strategies for reducing errors and establishing a safe environment for clients and workers.
EvCC offers a series of three online classes designed to provide clinical and administrative healthcare professionals with an overview of risk management in healthcare settings, compliance laws and regulations for healthcare agencies and the role of risk managers. Upon completion of the series, you'll earn a Healthcare Risk Management Certificate.
- Reduce risk in your work place
- Improve patient safety
- Reduce the number of patient claims
- Help your facility keep malpractice costs down
How? By taking one or more classes in Everett Community College’s new Healthcare Risk Management program. The program includes:
- Three 50 hour, five-credit classes
- Potential to earn a department certificate in Healthcare Risk Management by successfully completing all three classes
After completing the program you will be better able to assess and respond to risk management within your own facility, or able to seek employment within the risk management department in healthcare facilities such as ambulatory care clinics, hospitals, or walk-in clinics.
All classes are held online with no in-person classroom time required. For more information contact Christine Malone, 425-259-8294