Welcome to the Educational Planning Center
We can help you get started!
- Learn how to get started and apply to the college
- Learn about our degree options
- Understand your placement test scores
- Get an unofficial evaluation of transcripts from other schools
- Select classes and learn how to register online
- Explore the tools in the Student Kiosk
- Learn about university transfer information
- Find and connect with your faculty advisor
Mandatory Entry Advising
Advising is mandatory for all new degree seeking students. There are a few exceptions. You can come in and see us during our walk-in hours through May 9th. Between May 11-28 if you need Mandatory Entry Advising you must sign up and attend a group session. For more information on walk-in services and group sessions see the Educational Planning Center Quarterly Calendar
Advising for Continuing Students
Meet with a faculty advisor to create a Degree Plan so you can stay on track!
Who's my faculty advisor and what will we talk about?
- Talk about your major
- Select classes
- Create or update your Degree Plan
- Stay on track and graduate!