To EvCC's 49,000 square foot Walt Price Student Fitness Center located at 2206 Tower Street, near the Everett Transit Center’s College Station and EvCC’s main campus.
The center offers many services including classrooms for physical education and health programs, a gym with retractable bleacher seating for 2,250, a cardio and weight training room, climbing wall, running track, a multi-purpose small gym and offices for faculty and staff. Interested in utilizing the many great rooms and equipment in our facility? Check out the Who can use the Fitness Center page to see how you are able to get your Quarterly Pass.
Walt Price Fitness Center Hours
Walt Price Fitness Center Summer Operating Hours
June 19-September 7th (Closed Friday and Saturday) Monday - Thursday 8:00am-6pm
Walt Price Fitness Center Standard Operating Hours
Please check out the Fitness Center Open Gym page for the open gym hours of each room in our facility.
Upcoming Fitness Center Events and Closures
- June 1st: The Court Area will be closed for set-up beginning at 6:00pm for the Archbishop Murphy Graduation.
- June 2: The Walt Price Fitness Center will be closed beginning at 6:00am - 10:00pm for the Archbishop Murphy Graduation Commencement Ceremony.
- June 13th: The Court Area and Running Track will be closed for set-up beginning at 12:00pm for the Nursing Candlelight Graduation.
- June 14th: The Court Area and Running Track will be closed for set-up beginning at 6:00am for the Spring Awards Luncheon 11:00am - 3:00pm & for the 75th Anniversary Reception beginning at 3:00pm - 10pm.
- June 15th: The Court Area and Running Track will be closed for set-up beginning at 6:00am for the ORCA Graduation Ceremony.
- June 16th: The Walt Price Fitness Center will be closed for set-up beginning at 6:00am for the EvCC Graduation Ceremony.
- June 22nd: The Court Area and Running Track will be closed beginning at 2:00pm - 10:00pm for the WorkSource Youth Center Event.
- June 23rd-25th: The Walt Price Fitness Center will be closed for the Oddmall:Emporium of the Weird Event.
- Please note that the locker rooms may be closed an hour and a half prior as well as for the duration of athletic events hosted at EvCC. The 3rd floor running track will also be closed during these activities. Be sure to check the Athletics webpage for upcoming events.
During classes or events, the fitness center's basketball court, cardio and weight room, and other spaces may be unavailable. The running track, climbing wall, and second floor open equipment area are available when the Walt Price Student Fitness Center is open. During events certain areas, up to and including the entire Walt Price Student Fitness Center, may be closed for the duration of the event.
Athletics Contact Information
Sue Snow, Assistant Athletic Director at (425)-388-9327.