EvCC offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, retirement, and other optional retirement and medical benefits. The Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) health coverage program is administered by Washington State Health Care Authority (HCA). PEBB is responsible for all provisions related to the benefits offered at EvCC.
Please see the links below for information and details about the insurance offered at EvCC.
- 2018 Employee Enrollment/ Change Form - The medical/ dental document for selecting benefits at EvCC
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Notice of Health Insurance Marketplace
Students, temporary hourly, and faculty teaching less than half time that are not eligible for health insurance through employment at Everett Community College:
As of October 1, 2013, you have the opportunity to purchase health insurance through the Washington Healthplanfinder Marketplace that has been designated to serve Washington residents. Information regarding health insurance purchases can be found at the Washington Health Plan Finder website
Questions regarding this information may be directed to the Everett Community College Benefits Office at (425) 388-9231.
- Annual CHIPRA Notice - Regarding health coverage options for families - 2014 (2016 not yet available)
- Benefits Eligibility - A helpful document which briefly the core benefits and eligibility requirements at EvCC
- Benefits FAQ - A page dedicated to helping you quickly find the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Benefits.
- Enrollment Guide - An overview of all medical/ dental plans and their specific coverages and restrictions.
- PEBB (Public Employees Benefits Board)