- EvCC Clubs & Organizations A-Z
- Club Meeting Times
- Club Checklists & Forms
- Guide to Starting a New Club
- Club Handbook 2015-16
Starting a New Club?
Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Find nine currently enrolled EvCC students who share your interest in starting the club. (Tip: You should schedule meetings prior to club activation in order to generate interest in your proposed club.)
- Find an EvCC staff or faculty member who is willing to advise your club, travel with your club, attend club meetings, and assist with paperwork.
- Review the Guide to Starting a New Club
- Schedule an appointment with Student LIFE for your club members and proposed club advisor.
Reactivation for Existing Clubs
- Print and fill out the Club Activation Form . This form must have at least nine member’s signatures in order to reactivate.
- After turning in your Club Activation Form , your club needs to attend a club orientation with your advisor in order to have access to your club budget.
What is Club Council?
Club Council meetings are designed to allow clubs to network with other clubs, share ideas and information and plan the quarterly Club Fest. Your attendance at Club Council meetings will provide you with information about Club Fest, fund raising ideas, project proposals and funding subject to affirmative vote of the Council members (quorum), and policies and procedures. The Vice President of Clubs organizes and chairs Club Council meetings.