Business Intelligence Implementation Certificate
Everett Community College's Business Intelligence Implementation Certificate is designed for working professionals. Our practical teaching approach equips you with skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately to the workplace. Flexible evening scheduling allows you to complete either program at your own pace.
Business Intelligence developers are highly sought after. It's not surprising when you consider the amount of data business deal with on a daily basis. In this series of classes you will learn how to build a successful BI Reporting solution step by step.
Business Intelligence Implementation Certificate Overview: (84 hours)
The certificate classes focus on Microsoft's BI servers; SQL Server, Integration Server (SSIS), Analysis Server (SSAS), and Reporting Server (SSRS), but subjects are also applicable other vendor's BI software.
- ETL with Integration Services (SSIS) (24 hours)
- OLAP Cubes with MS Analysis Server (SSAS) (24 hours)
- Reporting Queries with SQL and MDX (12 hours)
- Reporting Application with SSRS (24 hours)
The certificate is recommended for those:
- Wanting to enhance skills learned in the SQL Server Developer Certificate Program
- Looking to advance their IT career
- Seeking training that helps prepare for MCSE 70-466, 70-467 exams
- Wanting to attend classes at an official Microsoft IT Academy School
- Helps build on previous SQL training and exams to prepare for the 70-466 and 70-467 MCSA SQL Server 2012 exams
- Designed to be completed in as little as two months
- Learn how to create real-world, professional databases including security configurations in SQL
- Concepts learned are applicable to all database software
The median salary for a Business Intelligence Analyst in Washington for 2010 was $86,300. The national average projected job growth has and will continue to steadily increase. Retrieved from: The U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Questions? Contact our friendly operations team at 425-267-0150 or email@example.com