Everett Community College's Human Resources Management Certificate Program is designed for
Our practical teaching approach equips you with skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately to the workplace. Flexible evening scheduling allows you to complete the program at your own pace. To get started, register for a free information session
The Human Resources Management Certificate is recommended for:
- Professionals who want to take their human resources career to the next level and earn a Human Resources Management Certificate
- Individuals who want to meet the education requirements for PHR® and SPHR® exams
- Professionals who want to acquire human resources skills
- Individuals who want to increase their value to their employer or their marketability in the human resources job market
- Practical training that can be applied immediately in the workplace
- Instructors are current experts in the field of human resources management
- Start the program any quarter, take classes individually or as part of the Human Resources Management Certificate program
- Evening classes for working professionals
- Approved provider- Human Resources Certificate Institute
Sign up for the Human Resources Management Certificate program - visit the course catalog
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Overall employment in human resources is projected to grow by 22 % between 2008 and 2018, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Questions? Contact our friendly operations team at 425.267.0150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.