Core Business classes offered with I-BEST support fall, winter and spring quarters!
Students can choose from five business courses to begin their Business Career pathway with I-BEST support. Each class will be team-taught by a business instructor and a Transitional Studies (Adult Basic Ed and English Language Acquisition) instructor. When students complete the I-BEST-supported core classes, they will be on their way to a certificate or degree! With only two more quarters, students can earn a 43-credit certificate in Technical Customer Service Representative, Office Assistant, Legal Office Support or Medical Receptionist. Or, students can choose a Business Administration or Accounting pathway and still start with the I-BEST-supported core classes. Once students have earned a certificate, they will be ready for employment, or they can continue on one of the business career pathways to earn a two-year certificate or ATA degree.
- Beginning Keyboarding
- Service Essentials for Business
- Computer Literacy with Microsoft Office 2016
- Business Computations
- Advanced Keyboarding
- English Language Acquisition (ELA) and Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- Completing all core requirements
- Extra support for the Business Computations math class!
- Financial assistance may be available
For more information call Dustin Levesque at 425-388-9159 or email email@example.com.