Welcome to BRIDGES!
We aim to help students in Building Readiness, Inspiring Dreams, Gaining Educational Success
The BRIDGES Center provides the following free services:
- Volunteer Literacy Program
- Classes on English communication, U.S. culture, pronunciation, and developmental grammar
- Drop-in appointments to explore Healthcare, Aviation Maintenance and Advanced Manufacturing careers
- Education & employment navigation services by appointment, for career coaching (resume, interview preparation, and networking) as well as community resource referrals.
- Support and advocacy to help students access various on-campus student support services and off-campus community resources
- Pronunciation and grammar computer lab (no appointment necessary)
- Lending library with materials specific to English language learners
- Guest speakers from the campus and greater community
BRIDGES aims to assist students in pursuing the following goals and opportunities. Click on the links below to find out more!
EvCC Student Opportunities
The Center also partners with and refers students to the additional on-campus resources below:
|Diversity and Equity Center||Tutoring Center||Enrollment Services||Testing Center|
|Counseling & Student Success||Entry Advising||Volunteer Literacy Program||Writing Center|