Logistics Operations employees oversee purchasing, contracting, receiving, campus surplus and inventory, mail services and the printing vendor for the College.
Email Contact List for Logistics Operations
- Purchasing questions/ concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surplus items or needs: email@example.com
- Mailing questions/ concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping or receiving questions/ concerns: email@example.com
- Contracts questions/ concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printing via Ricoh (vendor, not MFD) questions/ concerns: email@example.com
Quick Info about Logistics Operations
- The Logistics Operations department handles all mail services for EvCC, including large automation or bulk mailings.
- There is now a window located between the new mail processing and shipping/ receiving areas in Logistics Operations. This allows staff to provide personal customer service for those who walk in, and expedites the sorting and delivery processes.
- Logistics Operations employees are the liaisons for the campus and the contracted printing vendor when needed.
- The inventory of campus equipment is managed by the Logistics Operations team.
- Logistics Operations staff oversee the processing and disposal of campus surplus items. This includes Surplus Sales events, where anyone can purchase gently used items from the College for a reasonable price. For additional information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Surplus staff at (425) 388-9511.
- Our institution has elected to defer implementation of federal grant funded purchase regulations under 2 C.F.R. 200 until July 1, 2016; until such time we will continue with such procurements under OMB circular A-110.