EvCC Recycling Services (quick link)
EvCC Sustainability Committee
The Everett Community College Sustainabilty Committee was formed to plan, promote, and advance projects that help the campus to reduce, reuse, and recycle resources - leading to a greener and sustainable EvCC. The Students for Environmental Awarness (SEA) club at EvCC also provides much needed support for EvCC sustainability outreach efforts, projects and events.
Current EvCC Sustainability Committee Members
- Molly Beeman, EvCC RCM (Resource Conservation Manager), and Sustainability Committee Co-Chair
- Tiffany Williams, IT Technician 2, Information Technology and Sustainability Committee Co-Chair
- Laura Wild, Faculty
- Daniel Bauer, IT Specialist 5
- Richele Blair, OA-3
EvCC Sustainability Mission Statement and Definition
The EVCC Sustainability Committee will raise campus and community awareness regarding sustainability issues and support the implementation and maintenance of sustainable practices; integrate sustainability into all aspects of campus life including educating all members of the campus community toward creating a responsible citizenry.
“Sustainability is commonly defined as the ability to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.”
Current Resource Conservation / Sustainability Projects
- Food Waste Recycling Info
- Battery/Bulb/Cartridge Recycling (Free To Public!)
- EvCC Co-Mingled Recycling Information