Recycling on campus is simple with EvCC’s comprehensive co-mingled recycling program! Blue and green recycling containers are located next to trash containers in all campus buildings. Use these containers as a single source for recycling for:
View View practices for recycling from our partners at Waste Management
Battery & Bulb Disposal
Bring your used batteries, printer and toner cartridges and compact fluorescent lights to one of the following locations across campus:
- Parks 2nd Floor Outside Bookstore
- Gray Wolf 1st Floor Lounge
- Shuksan Hall Second Floor Entryway
- Olympus 2nd Floor Copy and Work Room Entryway
- Glacier Mailroom
- Monte Cristo 2nd Floor /International Education
- Liberty Hall First Floor Lounge
- Whitehorse Hall 2nd Floor Entrance/Lounge
Please remember to limit your deposit of CFL bulbs to 10 per day.
Every April, as part of Earth Week, EvCC provides an opportunity for electronics recycling. Check out our blog each spring for dates!
Items that are typically accepted include:
- TVs & Monitors
- Computers & Laptops
- Servers & Networking Equipment
- All Printers, Fax Machines, Copiers, and Scanners
- Audiovisual Equipment (DVD players/ VHS/Stereos)
- UPS battery backups
- Telecom Equipment & Cell Phones
- DVDs, and CDs
- Keyboards and Mice
- Small parts, peripherals, cables, etc.
X-mas Tree Recycling
A free service for students, staff, faculty, and community members! Dates and drop off locations are published on our blog each December.