What other tests can I take?
The Testing Center offers chemistry placement tests, world language placement tests, Air Washington testing, and proctored testing for distance classes. EvCC's East County Campus offers proctored testing and Pearson VUE testing for many information technology exams and other professional certifications.
Students with previous knowledge of Spanish, French, German, Russian or Chinese should take the online computerized placement test (a $10 fee applies). Once you finish the online test, the steps for submitting your placement to Enrollment Services are listed below. For American Sign Language, Italian and Japanese, contact the instructors listed in the quarterly class schedule for appropriate placement.
- Save a copy of your placement test results in an electronic format (as a PDF, Word document, or photo)
- Go to the forms library for students.
- Select Placement Form – Submit Online*
- Complete the form online
- Attach the electronic copy of your test results and submit the form
- Enrollment Services will need at least two business days to process your request
- You will receive a confirmation email from Enrollment Services once your request has been processed
- You can enroll in the appropriate course either online or in person
*If you prefer to register in person, please print a copy of the test results and the Placement Form and bring both to Enrollment Services.
Chemistry and Physics
We offer placement testing for students who wish to take Chemistry and/or Physics. These are free paper-and-pencil based tests. They are offered on a drop-in basis on Mondays and Thursdays during regular business hours. For availability on other days, contact the Testing Center at 425-388-9288.
Air Washington Testing
This computerized test is available on Mondays and Thursdays on a drop-in basis. For more information about Air Washington, call 425-388-9562.
If you need to take a test for an online class or distance-learning course, you can do so on a drop-in basis during regular business hours. No appointment needed.
Have your test sent to EvCC. We can accept tests by:
- Mail: Everett Community College, Testing Center, 2000 Tower Street, Everett, WA, 98201
- Fax: 425-388-9536
- Email: email@example.com
- Pay the $16.85 proctoring fee (waived for WAOL or EvCC classes) at the Cashiers Office in the Parks Student Union, Room 201 and keep your receipt. Bring your receipt with you when you come for the test.
- Call the Testing Center at 425-388-9288 to confirm we got your test.
- Come to the Testing Center to take your test. No appointment needed. Bring your photo ID, test receipt, and any specific materials your instructor has allowed (notes, books, etc.). We have pencils, scratch paper, and basic calculators available. Make sure you arrive in plenty of time to complete your test before the center closes for the day.
The Testing Center does not offer the SAT, ACT, GMAT or MBA test.
For questions or information on other testing services, contact the Testing Center at 425-388-9288.