Outcomes occur at multiple levels.
Collegewide, students work to achieve the Everett Community College Core Learning Outcomes.
All Workforce Training Programs prepare students to be job ready: technically competent, ethically grounded, and skilled in collaboration and workplace norms.
To achieve these broader outcomes, students in Aviation work toward these Program Outcomes.
Aviation Program Outcomes
- Demonstrate Aviation Maintenance Skills, prepare for the FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification or to be technically competent in Airframe and Powerplant Maintenance.
- Communicate both in writing and verbally about aviation maintenance concepts and processes using technical terms, to both professional and administrative audiences.
- Apply appropriate technical and problem solving skills in the context of their work.
- Work as an effective and dependable team member, as well as independently.
- Demonstrate how and when to self-start, especially in learning and seeking new knowledge in an ever-changing field.
- Research and acquire data that demonstrates their ability to correctly interpret and apply technical information to insure continued airworthiness.
- Operate ethically, integrating FAA regulations, company rules and policies, and individual decision- making.
- Demonstrate safe work habits that reflect concern and care for self, others, and the continued airworthiness of aircraft.
- Develop the skills and experience necessary to secure employment including development of documents and skills necessary for job search.