You can choose to enroll your child at EvCC's Early Learning Center by the quarter, for the academic year, or for full-year care. To qualify for the student childcare rates, you must be enrolled for at least 3 EvCC credit hours for the quarter your child attends.
Enrollment for a single quarter.
- Summer 2014: June 30, 2014 to August 21, 2014. Everett Community College is closed on Fridays during Summer quarter. Click here for Summer rates.
- Fall 2014: Sept. 22, 2014 to Dec. 12, 2014. Click here for Fall rates.
- Winter 2015: Jan. 5, 2015 to March 20, 2015. Click here for Winter rates.
- Spring 2015: March 30, 2015 to June 12, 2015. Click here for Spring rates.
Academic Year Rates
Enrollment is for 37 weeks/9 months, from Sept. 15, 2014 to June 12, 2015. The ELC is closed December 22, 2014-January 2, 2015. Click here for rates.
Full Year Rates
Enrollment is for June 30, 2014 to June 26, 2015. The ELC is closed December 22, 2014-January 2, 2015. Click here for rates.
Registration Fee: A non-refundable registration fee is due upon initial registration.
- Quarterly Registration: $25
- Academic Year Registration: $50 (Fall, Winter, and Spring)
- Full Calendar Year Registration: $75 (June 30, 2014 to June 26, 2015)
Late Pickup Fee: $1 per minute per child.
Schedule Change Fee: $25 for schedule changes made after the first week of the quarter.
Withdrawl Fee: Two weeks written notice is required to withdrawal. Tuition for those two weeks will be billed. This also applies to withdrawals which happen prior to the start of the quarter.
Payments are due on the 20th of the month prior to care and are payable at the Cashier’s Office in the Parks Building or online using the EvCC Student Kiosk. A $25 late fee will be charged to all outstanding accounts.
Free ECEAP Preschool
We offer free ECEAP (Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program) preschool to eligible families with 4 to 5 year olds. Children are accepted into ECEAP based on age, family income, or other reasons that they would benefit from education, family support, and health services.
Contact ECEAP Coordinator & Program Supervisor Barbara Scienski at 425-388-9121 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.