Student Ambassadors - Get more than a job!
What is the Student Ambassador Program?
The Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Everett Community College. Student Ambassadors provide campus tours, serve as an EvCC representative and perform duties at various EvCC campus and community events. Student Ambassadors also serve in three areas within Student LIFE front desk, the Club Hub and the Welcome Center where they act as a first point of contact to visitors, both by phone and in person. Have a question? Ask An Ambassador!
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Welcome and greet public at Student LIFE, Welcome Center and the Club Hub.
- Provide various services and referrals to the campus.
- Develop an expanded knowledge of Everett Community College.
- Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes, and guests.
- Represent Everett Community College during college events.
- Assist with duties and tasks related to events put on by various Everett Community College departments.
- Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
- Maintain Student LIFE's service areas appearance and professionalism.
- Assist with variety of office related tasks.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required trainings.
- All other duties as assigned.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
As a Student Ambassador you will develop a wide range of transferable skills that will benefit you. Employers, colleges and universities are looking for more than just good grades; they want community involvement and service! Student Ambassadors will gain leadership skills that will help build your resume, university and scholarship applications. You will earn letters of recommendations, get connected to and serve your campus, and help students and the community learn more about Everett Community College.
Becoming a Student Ambassador
- Must be a currently enrolled Everett Community College student.
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 10 credits or be registered for 10 credits the quarter the position would begin.
- Must have a quarterly and cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Position has a one academic year commitment. (Fall-Spring)
- Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline and enthusiasm.
- Are positive
- Excel at communicating with others
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have EvCC Spirit
- Are open to learning new things
- Have a commitment diversity and cultural pluralism
To apply, please complete and submit the following:
- Complete the Student Ambassador Application -
- Complete Student Ambassador Questionnaire. (Located within the Student Ambassador Application - )
Turn in application to the Student LIFE, PSU 209 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or more information contact:
Student LIFE, PSU 209
425-388-9507 or email@example.com