Apply to EvCC through the free online admission application
How to complete the online application process:
Section 1: Personal Information
- Don’t forget your social security number! Without it, you can’t claim tuition expenses on your taxes.
Section 2: Course of Study
- Which quarter do you plan to start? “Winter” if registering Oct. through Nov. and “Spring” if registering March through April
- Which year to you plan to start? “2018”
- What is your preferred time of class attendance? “Day”
- What is your intended major area of study? Type in “College in the High School.” If you do not fill in “College in the High School” your application will not be processed.
Check your email
Once your application is processed you will receive an email. This may take up to 5 days. The subject line will read: Application for Admission to Everett Community College.
This email will contain information about the college and registration. The only information you need to register for your College in the High School classes is your Student Identification Number (SID) which will appear at the very bottom of the automatic email.
Additional information in the email will include:
- Winter quarter classes begin date – this date does not apply to the College in the High School program (CHS). Instead, refer to the CHS website for registration deadline date(s).
- Mandatory Orientation – does not apply to the CHS program.
- Placement Testing – students must meet the prerequisite placement testing if applicable to the course.
- Mandatory Advising - does not apply to the CHS program.
- Financial Aid Information – does not apply to the CHS program.
Once you receive your Student Identification Number from Everett Community College you are ready to move on to Step 2 of the College in the High School registration process.