Non-Profit Management Certificate Program
Everett Community College's Non-Profit Management Certificate Program is designed to increase expertise in fundraising, grants, marketing, and communications for managers working in non-profit industries.
To get started, register for a free information session
The Non-Profit Management Certificate Program is recommended for:
- Managers in non-profit organizations who manage competing priorities, including: administration and leadership, marketing, fundraising, grant writing, and grant management.
- Professionals who want to take their non-profit career to the next level and earn a professional certificate in this exciting industry.
- Individuals who need practical guidance on how to research, develop, write, and manage grants.
- Professionals who want to acquire fundraising, marketing, and communications skills.
- Individuals who want to increase their value to their employer or their marketability in the non-profit job market.
- Practical training that can be applied immediately in the workplace
- Instructors are currently working in the field of non-profit management
- Start the program any quarter, take classes individually or as part of the Non-Profit Management Certificate program
- Evening classes for working professionals
Sign up for the Non-Profit Management Certificate program - visit the course catalog
Questions? Contact our friendly operations team today at 425.267.0150 or email@example.com.