EvCC student, Elizabeth Kennedy, visited a tea plantation during Study Abroad Indonesia 2014
Study Abroad in Indonesia - 2018
Travel to Indonesia with EvCC for a 14-day adventure (excluding travel time) in northern & central Bali, as well central Java. Experience service learning while studying abroad; earn 2 credits while exploring the cultural wonders of the Balinese cultures. In central Java (Yogjakarta/Surakarta area) visit the ancient temples of Borobudur and Prambanan. While in Surakarta, stroll the batik district and immerse yourself in the story of Java Man (Homo erectus).
Must be at least 18 years old at time of travel.
- Late evening June 15, 2018 to July 1, 2018
- These dates include time necessary for international travel.
Interested? Application and other required paperwork:
- Study Abroad Indonesia application form & guidelines
- Study Abroad Indonesia application checklist
- Fundraising application [Small discounts available for first 10 EvCC students who meet financial need.]
- EvCC liability release form
- EvCC emergency contact form
Study Abroad Policies
- Study Abroad expectations
- Study Abroad expectations checklist
- Study Abroad Indonesia expectations (supplemental)
Program costs (excludes international airfare, tuition/fees, and related expenses):
Costs (excludes international and domestic airfare, personal expenses & passport fees).
- Study Abroad Indonesia estimated costs
- Study Abroad Indonesia discount application
- Fundraising checklist
- Fundraising suggestions