May be offered again next Spring 2017.
Learn trade-specific skills training while earning college credit. Extra support in the shop is provided by the I-BEST instructor for students working on English Language Acquisition and/or Adult Basic Education skills. This one-quarter program prepares students for entry-level positions in assembly and fabrication jobs; students who successfully complete the course earn the Manufacturing Pre-Employment Certificate.
- Core workplace skills
- OSHA 30 Safety Certification
- Project-based technical skills
- Introduction to manufacturing fields
- Job readiness and job finding skills
- Adult Basic Education Math
- English Language Acquisition (ELA)
- Connections with local manufacturing companies
- Career pathway to advanced manufacturing fields
For more information call Dustin Levesque at 425-388-9159 or email email@example.com